英文email開頭問候語
Ⅰ 英文書信的開頭問候語有哪些
1、Thank you for your letter of September。
2、Many thanks for your kind letter which reached me yesterday。
3、You letter come to me this morning。
4、I was delighted to receive your letter。
5、I am in receipt of your letter。
6、It』s a long time since I saw your last。
7、I have been missing you a lot since we met last time。
Ⅱ 我們寫英文電子郵件給老外時,一般開頭都是問候語,我每次都寫「HELLO」
首次不hi,熟了無所謂hi不hi。不用hi的時候諸如hello或是good day,good evening都是常用的萬能的招呼方式。
Ⅲ 寫英文信時開頭的問候語一般寫什麼
如果是商務信件的話:
Dear Sir/Madam(知道對方姓氏和性別的話,可以用Mr.../Ms....,
I am writing to inform you that..........
如果是日常一般信回件的話:答
Dear Lily(直接寫對方名字),
long tine no see! How 's everything? We will have a party. I wonder if you want to join us.
Ⅳ 給外國朋友寫英文郵件時哪句話作為開頭問候語
How is everything?一切都好嗎?
I hope everything is all right.我希望(你)一切都好。
How are you?你好嗎?
How are you getting along these days? I miss you very much.你近來過得內如何?我十分想容念你。
Ⅳ 請問英文書信的開頭問候語
寫信開復頭都要說幾句無關痛癢制的問候語似乎是中文的習慣,什麼「最近還好嗎?」「好久沒寫信了,你怎麼樣?」以及「寫這封信是為了......."
其實感覺上英語里並沒有這么多不必要的客套,尤其是工作上的都會就事論事。如果你實在覺得不寫實在不舒服,那就加上
How are you?
How have you been?
I hope everything is fine with you.
Hope you enjoy your day.
(或者)Here I am again.
It's me again.
郵件比較頻繁的話,直接說Good morning/afternoon就ok了。
然後就言歸正傳,談談現在的或上封信的問題。
Ⅵ 用英文寫郵件開頭都能用什麼問候語
用英文寫郵件開頭都能用以下幾個問候語:
1、Dear XXX:
How is you doing? Hope everthing is fine with you.
尊敬的XXX:你好嗎版?希望你一切都好。
2、權 Dear XXX,
How is you doing?
親愛的XXX,你好嗎?
3、 Hi XXX ,
How are you?
你好,XXX,你好嗎?
4、 long time no see I miss you. 好久不見,我想念你
5、 I hope my email finds you well. 希望我的郵件發現您一切都好。
Ⅶ 英文郵件開頭打招呼的詞都有哪些
英文郵件開頭打招呼:
How are you? 你好嗎?
Nice to meet you? (適用於第一次見面)很高興見到你。
Nice to see you again?(適用於曾經見過,但不太熟的人)很高興再見到你。
How have you been? (適用於有一陣子沒見面的朋友) 你過得怎麼樣?
Long time no see (適用於很久沒見的朋友)好久不見
How is it going? 近況如何。
How』s everything with you? 你的一切如何?
Hi! Are you having fun? 嗨,你過得愉快嗎?
How have you been (feeling)? 你近來如何?
So far so good. 到目前還好。
Greetings with People Met Often. 問候常見面的人
Hi, there!嗨,哈羅!
How are you doing? I can』t complain too much. 你好嗎?我不能太抱怨。(還不錯)。
How is your business going?你生意做得怎樣?
How are things going?事情進行得怎樣?
How is your day going?過得如何?
How are you doing these days? Well, about the same.最近好嗎?嗯,差不多一樣。
(7)英文email開頭問候語擴展閱讀:
英文郵件的結尾
在郵件開頭表示感謝一般是表示對對方過去所付出的表示感謝,而在郵件結尾處表示感謝是對將來的幫助表示感謝。事先表示感謝,能讓對方在之後的幫忙中更主動更樂意。
1、Thank you for your kind cooperation.
如果你需要讀信的人幫助你做某事,那就得事先表示感謝。
2、Thank you for your attention to this matter.
與上述的類似,本句表示了你對對方將來可能提供的幫助表示感謝。
3、Thank you for your understanding.
如果你信中包含任何會對讀信的人產生負面影響的內容,那就使用這句句子吧。
4、Thank you for your consideration.
如果您是在尋求機會或是一個好處時,例如說你在求職,就用這句話作結尾。
5、Thank you again for everything you've done.
這句句子可以用在結尾,但和上述的有所不同。如果你在郵件開頭已經謝過了讀信的人,你就可以使用這句話,表示的是:因為他們對你的巨大幫助,你想要再次感謝他們的付出。
Ⅷ 找一些英語書信中的問候語
What's happening?在忙什麼
How are you?你好嗎?
Nice to meet you(適用於第一次見面)很高興見到你。
Nice to see you again(適用於曾經見過,但不太熟的人)很高興再見到你。
How have you been?(適用於有一陣子沒見面的朋友) 你過得怎麼樣?
Long time no see(適用於很久沒見的朋友)好久不見
Just so so普通。
How is it going?近況如何。
How』s everything with you?你的一切如何?
Hi! Are you having fun?嗨,你過得愉快嗎?
How have you been (feeling)?你近來如何?
So far so good到目前還好。
Greetings with People Met Often問候常見面的人
Hi, there!嗨,哈羅!
How are you doing? I can』t complain too much你好嗎?我不能太抱怨。(還不錯)。
How is your business going?你生意做得怎樣?
How are things going?事情進行得怎樣?
How is your day going?過得如何?
How are you doing these days? Well, about the same最近好嗎?嗯,差不多一樣。
What』s new?近況如何。
How do you feel today?你今天覺得怎樣?
I feel like a new man我覺得好像脫胎換骨了。
Are you making progress?你有進展嗎?
Have gotten over your cold?你感冒好了嗎?
Did you sleep soundly last night?你昨晚睡得好嗎?
What』s the matter? Don』t you feel well?怎麼了?你不舒服嗎?
Why are you so cross today?你今天怎麼這么容易生氣?
You look tiredHad a big night?你看起來很疲倦。昨晚刺激嗎?
How come you look so tired?你怎麼看起來這么疲倦?
Why are you in such a good mood?你怎麼心情這么好?
You look under the weather today你今天好像不舒服。
Is anything wrong?有什麼不對勁嗎?
Where are you headed?你去哪裡?
I』m on my way to the library我要去圖書館。
Where have you been?你去哪裡了?
Ⅸ 用英文寫郵件開頭都能用什麼問候語啊尤其給長輩說
Dear ***:
How are you doing?
Ⅹ 英文書信的開頭問候語有哪些
一:開始語
1、 you for your letter of September 1.
2、Many thanks for your kind letter which reached me yesterday.
3、You letter come to me this morning.
4、I was delighted to receive your letter .
5、I am in receipt of your letter .
6、It』s a long time since I saw your last .
7、I have been missing you a lot since we met last time .
8、I am sorry for not writing to you sooner .
9、I am writing to you tell that ……
10.I often think of you. How are you recently?
Thank you for your kind letter(謝謝你的友好來信。)
I was so pleased to receive your letter(收到你的來信我十分高興。)
I have just received your kind letter(已接到你的友好來信。)
I was pleased to hear from you...(……收到你的來信,我非常高興。)
I have just this moment received your letter and I am writing at once because...(我此時收到你的來信,便立即寫信,因為……)
Your letter of...was ly received(你……的來函已妥收。)
Your letter came to(reached)me this morning.(今晨收到你的來信。)
Many thanks for your last kind letter.(接最近來信,感激之至。)
I am sorry it has taken me a long time to reply to your last letter but...(很抱歉,這么久才回你的上次來信,只是……)
What a surprise it was to get a letter from you.(收到你的來信我感到很吃驚。)
I was very sorry to hea...(聽到……感到很不安。)
You will be very glad to hear that...(聽到……你會非常高興。)
From your letter I learned that...(從你的信中知道……)
With great delight I learned that...(我得知……非常高興。)
I often think of you.How have you been recently ?(我常想到你,你近來好嗎?)
Sorry for delaying this letter so long.(這封信耽擱了很久了,真對不起。)
I have the pleasure to tell you that..(我高興地告訴你……)