法語個性簽名帶翻譯
Ⅰ 法語個性簽名有哪些
Chaque papillon etait le fantome d'une fleur passe,
revenant a la recherche de elle-meme >>.
(「每一個蝴蝶都是從前的一朵花的鬼魂,回來尋內找它自己。」容)
Est-ce que j'ai vraiment rencontre cette fleur?
Etait-elle nee pour moi?
Est-ce que je vais la revoir?
N'ai-je jamais eclos?
(我遇過這朵花嗎?她是因為我而生嗎?
我能再遇見她嗎?還是我從未綻放?)
Ⅱ 法語傷感網個性簽名帶翻譯
L'amour, c'est le droit que l'on donne à l'autre de nous persécuter.愛,就是給予別人傷害我們的權利。
Ⅲ 英文個性簽名,帶翻譯
There are no trails of the wings in the sky, while the birds has flied away.
天空沒抄有翅膀的痕襲跡,而鳥兒已飛過。
You cannot appreciate happiness unless you have known sadness too.
不知道什麼是憂傷,就不會真正感激幸福。
In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different.
想要不可替代,就必須與眾不同。
Ⅳ QQ個性簽名英文帶翻譯的
From now on,I will expect nothing, and just take what I get.
從現在起,我將不再期待,只珍惜我所擁有的。
There are 4 steps to happiness: you ,me ,our hearts,together!
通往幸福只需要四步:你、我、我們的心、在一起。
Delay is the deadliest form of denial.
拖延是最徹底的拒絕。
Time heals almost everything. Give time time.
時間幾乎會癒合所有事情。請給時間一點時間。
Tears are words the heart can't say.
眼淚是心裡無法訴說的言辭。
There』s nothing more beautiful than a smile that struggles through tears.
世上最美的,莫過於從淚水中掙脫出來的那個微笑。
Nothing improves the memory more than trying to forget.
令記憶深刻的最好方法,就是試圖去忘記。
Sometimes,I just need someone to talk to.
有時候,我只是需要一個可以說話的人。
One day someone will walk into your life, then you realize love was always worth waiting for.
有一天那個人走進了你的生命,你就會明白,真愛總是值得等待的。
"Trust is like an eraser. It gets smaller and smaller after every mistake."
信任就像橡皮擦,在一次一次的錯誤中慢慢損耗變小。
╰We all be happy, regardless of each other's happiness.
<╰我們都要幸福,不分彼此的幸福。>
╰To commemorate the first memories moved.
<╰讓回憶紀念最初的感動。>
╰Because I can't keep up with the pace of the time, so have to leave you.
<╰因為我跟不上時間的步伐,所以不得不離開你。>
╰Sprinkle with all the tears, the rest of the should be strong.
<╰灑下所有的淚水,剩下的應該是堅強。>
╰You are in my life the most warm moved.
<╰你是我生命中最溫暖的感動。>
╰The life of the met, provokes the grief of all in my life.
<╰這場生命中最美的遇見,煽動了我生命中所有的悲傷。>
╰That afternoon, I came back, the scenery is still original.
<╰那個午後,我靜靜的回頭原來,景色依舊。>
╰We destroy their youth, disrupted ever thought the unbreakable cities.
<╰我們摧毀了各自的青春,瓦解了曾經以為牢不可破的城池。>
╰In fact, the first love this little thing and is so easy to tears.
<╰其實,初戀這件小事,就是這么容易讓人流淚的。>
Future time, will have my shoulder.
(未來的時光,有我的肩膀。)
Has such reason to enable me to be possible to forget you?
(有沒有那麼一個理由讓我可以忘記你?)
You did not have the nod to say the regret, I actually looked back say.
(你沒點頭說抱歉 ,我卻回首說再見。)
Lies, your unique talent.
(說謊,你獨一無二的天賦。)
The sunlight burnt my both eyes, only leaves my piece of darkness.
(陽光灼傷了我的雙眼,只留給我一片黑暗。)
We love the skilled present turns the commemoration.
(我們愛的熟練現在都變成紀念。)
Ⅳ 個性簽名法語
…
Ⅵ 英/法文QQ個性簽名
Je t'aim 是我法語我愛你的意思。
Je t'aime pour toujours 我永遠愛你。。這句我覺得很好其實。。
Ⅶ 求法語個性簽名
前面都是病句 (malgré vos cinq années de vie canadienne-五年,還需努力:總該會說"我想你- Tu me manques "-),
信得過的話:
N°1:
Où es-tu mon (ma) chéri(e)? La solitude m'imprègne dans cette maison sans toi. Tu me manques. (親愛的你在哪?在沒有你的家裡,寂寞侵蝕了我,我想你。
N°2:
On ne se pose pas de question quand on aime. (愛時不必問太多。)
Ⅷ 法語個性簽名
Chaque papillon etait le fantome d'une fleur passe,
源 revenant a la recherche de elle-meme >>.
(「每一個蝴蝶都是從前的一朵花的鬼魂,回來尋找它自己。」)
Est-ce que j'ai vraiment rencontre cette fleur?
Etait-elle nee pour moi?
Est-ce que je vais la revoir?
N'ai-je jamais eclos?
(我遇過這朵花嗎?她是因為我而生嗎?
我能再遇見她嗎?還是我從未綻放?)
Ⅸ 求法語個性簽名
Je t'aime,c'est ma malheur.